NCDA aims to grow as part of the vibrant North County community. Our goals for the 2019 season include significant expansion of our public presence, and the experience of the governing body and trainers combined with the passion of our skaters assures that we will be successful in this endeavor. However, we cannot accomplish this alone. We rely on the generosity of sponsors to move forward. Sponsorship contribution supports a range of league needs, including flat track space rental, uniforms, promotional expenses and new skater recruitment.
NCDA sponsors experience many benefits from their investment. Our fan base is diverse, including men, women, teens and children from various ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. This diversity provides a wide audience for advertisement of businesses and increases the likelihood of reaching new consumers. In December of 2015, NCDA received our 501(c)3 exemption status. Sponsorship contributions are now tax deductible under IRC Section 170.
There are many ways to structure sponsorship, and NCDA provides flexibility to determine which level will maximize the impact on the sponsor’s goals while supporting our skaters. We are also able to negotiate cash rates with exchange for goods or services when it will be mutually beneficial. This may include training space, fundraising venues, printing services or athletic merchandise.
In exchange for sponsorship, we can provide any combination of the following options:
- Logo and hyperlink to your business on the NCDA sponsorship web page in varying sizes.
- Logo and hyperlink to your business on the NCDA main web page in varying sizes.
- Business name and/or logo on NCDA banners displayed at community events.
- Business name and/or logo on promotional flyers distributed throughout the community.
- NCDA merchandise including t-shirts, hats, pins and bumper stickers.
- Live advertisements of your business during games.
- Tickets to NCDA games and events.
- Business name and/or logo featured on NCDA uniforms.
If you are interested in discussing sponsorship with us, please contact us.
Thank you for your support!